Friday, November 26, 2004

An Interesting Day

I have a blind date!? Apparently Mark has been talking me up to his friend and his friend said he wants to ask me out (I never met this guy..hence the blind part) So Mark, being the awesome friend that he is said no, that we need to meet first and so the three of us are just going to hang out sometime this next week. The only things that I know about this guy are

  1. He has beautiful eyes and beautiful black hair
  2. He's cute
  3. He's very very nice
  4. He's a wine samalia
  5. He used to be the manager of Rhapsody
  6. His last relationship was a yr ago and he wants to have fun (which means nothing serious, that's a good thing)
  7. Mark's family loves him
  8. Margo likes him and she is excited for me that I am going to date him and she thinks he is really cute and really nice too.
  9. He wants to treat a girl nice

I am pretty nervous. Margo said that he likes to party, but she backpeddled when I said I didn't really like to. And I hate wine. lol. But oh well. As long as he's nice and fun to hang out w/ I am sure I am going to have fun. I am just going to go and try to make a new friend and nothing more.

Is it bad that I want to go on a date w/ Ross' roommate. I have a crush on him cuz he is such a sweetheart and I think he is cute and we have fun together. I don't know. Marisa says I would break his heart. I would have to agree. I hope Ross hurries and sets him up on this date soon so I can forget about going on a date w/ him. I really shouldn't be going on any dates but whatever. Which is why I haven't tried to go out w/ Jamie because I don't think it would be fair to him. But I still want to. lol. Actually I really don't want to go on a date period but I need to go and have some fun.

I wasn't going to mention to Paul that I know he has a girlfriend, because I just don't care enough to. But he was trying to "show me around my neighborhood" and so I asked him what his girlfriend would think of that. He said "YOUR neighborhood" I told him it wasn't going to happen. Now he wants to take me and Margo on the trains. He is lame, and gross.

Oh and John was laughing at me because of what Keith did! How wrong is that? The only reason he even knew was because he read an email over my shoulder. Nosey. Then again I shouldn't have been emailing at work anyway I guess.

The prostitute is still in the building. lol

Katisha, Janice and I are going shopping tomorrow (once I start I can't stop apparently)

Oh and I think I know why some girls (at least me) don't go for "nice guys." Although in my defense all the guys I have gone out w/ have been extremely nice and sweet and turn into jerks, but by that point I think that they are actually nice and the jerk part is a phase or something. I need to realize the nice part is a phase. But I digress, let me get back to the point. To me it seems that "nice guys" are always nice. Which is great, but there's one problem. Sometimes I want some animalistic, rip my clothes off throw me on the bed, and spank me kind of sex (ok most of the time). It's hard to imagine nice guys doing that. And in my (very limited) experience the nice guys that I have had sex w/ besides Keith (well you know what I mean) have been submissive in bed. That just does not do it for me. I like to be dominate once in awhile but not all the time. Plus I like a guy who's not afraid to take charge and be "the man" lol. I am a loser. lol But anyway I was just thinking about that the other day because I need to find a nice guy who will be dominate in bed. See I am so picky. lol. No there's more to the list than that. Ok I am tired and I have to get up at 5 in the morning tomorrow. Blah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home