Saturday, November 27, 2004

I keep forgetting to post about these really pretty flowers I got from a guest. I think I talked about the guest once before, she was soooo nice and sweet. She comes to the hotel all the time. She sent me, Katisha, and Sherrie little bouquets of flowers cuz she was so happy w/ her stay. Yea for us!

Ohmigod it happened again!!! A man on the brown line at 4 in the afternoon was spanking it!!!!!!!! I wanted to puke! I pushed the button and got the conductor to come back to the car. He left though. I really don't think she cared. lol. That is so gross and she didn't even do anything and he was right there. YUCK

I think I am going out to a club or something w/ Jamie. I haven't decided yet and I am getting tired but I want to go. We'll see

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home