Monday, November 29, 2004

Well I didn't have a hang-over, the only movie I watched was The Butterfly Effect again and they were out of rocky road at Walgreens. I got the strawberry cheese cake but it was gross. So gross I threw it away. I threw away haagan-dazs. That's sad. I hung out w/ Jamie all day.

Saturday we went to Dakota's in Schaumburg. It was really fun and everyone there was so nice. (except the bouncer at the end of the night who wouldn't let me pee even though the guy at the front door said I could, but whatever) Jamie was teaching me how to salsa. It was a good time and I can't wait to take some classes w/ him. His friend Mark is hilarious and I absolutely loved hanging out w/ him. He's a sweetheart too and it seems like he would do anything for Jamie. This club is actually cool though cuz they have couches and booths and stuff to sit on and they have pizza and it's no where near as trashy as Bar Chicago. It was so sweet cuz Jamie stopped 3 times on the way home so I could pee and he didn't complain at all. (It was like a 45 minute ride) And on the way home we had one of those maudlin drunk talks. lol. We finally fell asleep around 730 in the morning. I got about 3 hours of sleep and then we hung out for awhile and made breakfast at about 3pm. We had steak and eggs in toast. I made the eggs in toast cuz I was in the mood for some, I don't know if he liked it or not. The steak was good though. Then we watched the movie and I went home. I slept 12 hours. Now I am going to start my paper and call off work becuase I don't think I am going to get both of these papers done in one day.

I think Ross gets back today! Yea!!

1 Comments:

Blogger :D said...

I really shouldn't be dating anyone right now since I am in the whole rebound phase and I wouldn't want Jamie to be my rebound. Cuz it really sucks to be someone's rebound and Jamie doesn't have much experience w/ dating and what not so I am thinking that I would break his heart.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home