Wednesday, December 01, 2004

I had Chipotle again for the second time since I have moved up here. Luckily this time I couldn't taste it, I could only feel that it was hot. (I got the mild!) I was hoping it would clear up my sinuses but no such luck. This is the third time this yr I have had this cold!

Why doesn't Walgreens carry electric screwdrivers? TruValue only has 2 kinds, one is $30 and one is $50. Ross told me before that I should buy it and then return it when I am done, but I like having an electric screwdriver around. Ya never know when it will come in handy. On Saturday I am going to buy one so I can put up all my shelves and pictures and stuff because I am tired of having them laying around.

The plan was to lay around all day but I think I am going to clean. I can lay around all day tomorrow. In a clean apartment. That will be nice. I started to clean my bathroom alittle bit. I went to Walgreens and found this little plasitc organizer and thought it would be perfect for all my makeup. I brought it home and then proceeded to completely trash my make-up. lol. I dropped my expensive Dior blush and dumped it every where (that was upsetting) Then I dropped my concealer in the toilet. And after I had it all put away I tried to move the container and dumped an entire drawer on the floor in my bathroom. On second thought maybe I shouldn't clean today. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home