Tuesday, November 30, 2004

So I went into work because Dan said that I could leave early. Well 7 rolls around and Sherry says that Dan only told her that I would talk to her about it and that he would never have said that I could just leave and it really seemed like she didn't want to let me go. I was livid. I would never have gone in if I didn't think I was getting off early. I would have had him call Sean or Margo for me. And all this after him giving a speech about how he wants what we want for ourselves and will do anything to help us get there and that if we are going to school he will do what he can blah blah blah. And any one else can call off for stupid reasons or be late or steal time and they don't care. We only had 148 arrivals and Toufik, Sherry, John and Katisha were working. Yes we were oversold but we were fine w/ it. So I was really pissed about that. I could have called off in the middle of the night like some people and not even had to talk to him. But I didn't.

And then Ross got home and is now telling Jamie a ton of stuff I apparently said about Jamie. Which I never remember saying anything bad about Jamie at all. Why would I? And this was after he was telling me I should go out w/ Jamie when I told him me and Keith were done.

And I am sick and can't sleep so I am going to eat breakfast and then write my damn paper.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reading about this post. Keep up the good blog.
I've got some great info about this post too. You should check out my site yoga during pregnancy

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home