Wednesday, December 01, 2004

I am sick!!!!! I was up at 3:30 this morning because I couldn't sleep. I went to the diner next door and started my paper. I got a good chunk of it out of the way. I didn't even start the other one though. I took a nap around 730 and then worked on the paper some more. Then I laid around and was sick all day. I left early for class so I could get a cashier's check for Ross and change my address at my bank. I thought I wasn't going to make it (I made it w/ 5 minutes to spare) I wanted to cry!! I was so scared I was gonna be downtown 2 hours before my class started and w/ no money and no money to get home w/ and since I am sick and cranky I felt like crying. I finally ate at Wendy's before class. (I went over 12 hours w/o eating anything! You know I am sick!) Then I sat through English and it was pretty awful because we did these revision exercises and I felt miserable. Then Jen and I rode the train to clark and division and I went to see Ross and Jamie. I didn't think Jamie was going to be there but I was glad he was. Ross was passed out so me and Jamie hung out in the kitchen. Then I finally went and woke Ross up. I couldn't really stay mad at him cuz he was too adorable when he woke up. We did talk though and we are all good now. He got me some awesome orange pants from thailand that I plan on wearing tomorrow when I am in bed all morning reading the romance novels that I bought tonight and eating some haagan-dazs. lol. I hope this cold goes away fast so I can work out again. Then me and Jamie hung out some more. By the time I left I really didn't think Jamie was interested in me or anything so I was kinda bummed. I thought about emailing him asking if he was interested. I got home and there was a message on my phone from him that he left while I was at school. I called him back just to see what it was and he said he just wanted to tell me that him and Ross talked and it was all good. So I eventually got around to asking him if he was interested and he said yeah and we talked for a bit more. Actually about an hour and a half more. lol. See if I wouldn't have asked I was just going to assume he wasn't interested. I don't know what will come of it, but we both want to just take it all really slow. Which is what I wanted right from the start cuz I am still upset over Keith. He said I had balls for just coming out and asking him if he was interested. lol. I thought that was funny. I was scared at first but then it just came out and I didn't even think twice about it. but anyway I am on nyquil and am getting fuzzy and rambling.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Peanut-

Wanted to see if you got your paper done.
You eat out too much.
Let me know what's going on with Marissa will you? I called her twice. I wanted to know if the doctor was able to help her.
I think that waiting to have sex with someone or believing that there is always a rebound guy is bullshit.

I'll be in San Diego tomorrow!!!

Love ya,
Kenny

3:33 AM  
Blogger :D said...

-Hey Greg! There is a bit of infatuation I guess. It's just the usual excitement over meeting someone new and getting to know them I think. He's such a sweetheart and I think there's alot of stuff we can relate to w/ each other. I am very cautious about him being the rebound guy because I don't want to do that to him. He deserves alot better than that. I am glad you enjoy reading my blog :-D The feeling is mutual. I missed you over Thanksgiving. :-( lol but I'm ok now.
-Kenny, of course you think that's all bullshit. lol. I would have known that w/o you ever having to say it. lol. Obviously I think a person should sleep w/ who ever they want whenever they want (as long as neither party is involved w/ someone else) but I think sometimes there's definitely a rebound person. Maybe you just haven't needed one yet, which would be a good thing. Damn, I do eat out alot. I got into a bad habit. It's that damn dunkin donuts. lol. Thanks for pointing it out. I gotta start eating at home again. Have fun in San Diego!!! I'll miss you. Oh and I will try to find out about Marisa but she isn't calling me back either! :-(

10:56 AM  
Blogger :D said...

P.S. Greg- I like the way you summed up the kinda guy I am looking for. lol I am gonna have to remember that. It's perfect!

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home