Saturday, December 04, 2004

So sweet you might get sick!

So about last night..........

Jamie came over and he picked up a movie on the way. I was thinking "what the heck is he gonna bring? I hope I don't hate it" He ended up bringin Dirty Dancing! He said he was gay for liking that movie, but he likes to dance and he likes the music on the soundtrack ya know. So anyway, he also brought some sorbet, that was vitamin c enriched for me since I am sick (they didn't have rocky road!!) so we watched the movie and he let me cuddle w/ him through the whole thing and he cuddled back. Then we talked for awhile and made out for awhile (it stayed PG I swear......well maybe PG13 lol) I forgot how frustrating just making out can be, this moring I was seriously debating whether or not I should have rolled over and ask "do you mind if i just knock one off before work." lol but in the end I decided not to. It was a tough decision. So I didn't get to bed until quarter to 5 and I was up at quarter to 8!!! We rode the redline back because the redline has his stop. When we got to his stop I was like crap, "you gotta get off" he just shook his head and said "nah" and he road the train all the way to my stop and then rode it back to his!! ohmigod how sweet is that?!! and he had his arm around me the whole time. It felt so nice. It's been so long since anyone has put their arm around me. In public anyway. It was just so sweet that he wanted to keep riding so he could spend an extra 5 minutes w/ me.

I talked to Sherry today. She said that I got mad before I heard the story and that wasn't how it happened at all. But I didn't argue. I am just gonna let it go. I told her I was shocked that she acted like my feelings didn't matter. I told her how I felt, nothing else I can do. I still think it was all because she thought I was going over her head and that's her problem. I mean she didn't even know why I got mad.

There were 3 groups of bitches that came into work today and I had to deal w/ them all! BLAH. There's nothing we can do when we are sold out so it doesn't help their situation at all when they are bitches to us and act like they are better than us. Anyway, I don't know if I mentioned it, but last week the suites that I stayed in were going for 4oo dollars a night! Ok I am exhausted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home