Friday, December 03, 2004

Random thoughts first thing in the morning

I called my bank and they are gonna let me use my student ID to get some money out. Sweet deal.
I miss Keith today. That sucks.

I talked to Jamie until my phone died last night. lol. I am pretty tired right now. I don't know if I mentioned it but I moved my computer so now I can sit and bed and play on the internet and watch tv at the same time. lol. I spoil me.

Sharonjoy was saying the other night that she is on an enforced hiatus from sex, I said I was too, and she just started laughing she said I was just waiting for someone to come along. lol. It's funny but so not true (well maybe just a little ;-p). I could have sex w/ a number of guys if that's the way it was. I just don't want to. But then again in an essence aren't we all just waiting. It just depends on what we are waiting for; a quick fuck, a life partner or beddy buddy, etc.. Alright I am leaving so I can get some money and food.


1 Comments:

Blogger :D said...

OOh a request.... me likey.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home