Sunday, December 05, 2004

I had a pretty good day at work today, except for the fact that Sherry decided it was ok for Margo to come in 2 hours late even though we had 374 check outs and it was only me and Katisha and Achim. Achim is never at the front desk. So it was me and Katisha. There were an additional 71 express checkouts done over the voice message system and a few more done over the phone. I couldn't believe that crap. She said it was because she thought it was gonna be a regular Sunday. She should have looked to see the departures. But whatever.

I got a dozen roses and a gift basket from work. The roses were from a guest who didn't want them. He asked if he could leave them in the room. I told him he could either leave them in the room or bring them to the front desk whatever he wanted to do w/ them and so he brought them to me. :-D and the gift basket was from a guest from yesterday. It has some food in it.

I am exhausted from staying up late again last night, although not quite as late as the night before. I was up til quarter to 11. But I had to get up at 5:30 this morning for work.

Jamie forgot to grab the movie the other morning so he has to come pick it up. I took it to work today in case he could come get it there, but he wasn't at home all day so when I called him he said he would come and get it but I don't know for sure if that is gonna be tonight or not.

I went and got a power screwdriver, but I think I should have gotten a drill. lol. TruValue was closed so as I walked past radio shack I thought to myself "Self, they might have one" I was about to leave but then thought I should ask if they knew where I could find one and they said they had one, and it was 50% off. How sweet is that, and I got 16 AA batteries, (good ones too) for 10 bucks. Total: 21 and some change. Beats the hell out of the one for 50 bucks at TruValue, but I probably wouldn't need a drill too. lol. Although if I start the holes w/ my regular screwdriver it will work fine. My arms are too weak from carring that heavy ass gift basket home from work today.

I'm gonna read and possibly pass out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home