Monday, December 13, 2004

Well it seems that I am getting a cat. I really want that puppy, however, it's 500 bucks and I have to be on a wait list. I am sure someone is going to want my little cuddle bunny. :-( lol. So I am gonna take the cat for now, I might find a home for it in a little while and then if I still want a dog I can save up for it. Cuz it's 500 for the dog (from this site, other ones are 2 grand!!!) and about 200 for shipping (sending the puppy in a crate on an airplane)

I just realized, well it just sank in, that I finished my paper and I turned it in *SIGH.* I can't believe I finally passed English 102. Third time really is a charm. (Now so ya'll know, I did not not pass it the other 2 times because I couldn't get it, I didn't pass because it was so damn boring I dropped the class) Next semester I think I am going to take, biology and sociology. Maybe. I have to see about that. I am also going to take that salsa class. So I am going to be in school more than I am now, and working full time, and taking salsa. But then during the summer I will cut back a little and then go full time in the fall and work full time. So that will be a nice paycheck (I get paid to go full time) but stressfull.

I think I want to be a concierge some day. Maybe, maybe not. They just get a ton of crap and they know everything and everybody. How cool would that be?!

I discovered something about Jamie last night....and something else today. As I mentioned before he's not very experienced, however, he does an excellent job playing w/ the ladies. That is one of my major turn ons and he's quite gifted. I do believe he is a natural. I also discovered just how selfless he is this morning. It's hard to explain w/o going into detail, but lets just say we only had time for one of us to get off this morning and well :-D!!!! I am extatic that I am so easy to get off. He didn't care that he didn't have time, he just wanted me to start my day off right :-D That was nice of him. We still haven't had sex and I really don't think either one of us is in a rush.

2 Comments:

Blogger :D said...

Yes he is eager to please....:D lol.

9:53 AM  
Blogger :D said...

Jamie

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home