Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Talk about a good day off!! I got up and cleaned a little bit, got my cat, went to pick up a few things at Walgreens, then came home to a Quantum Leap marathon!!! Scott Bakula is my first love! and Al cracks my shit up. Not to mention the party tonight after class. The only bad thing is I don't have anything to wear :-( Oh well. I am sure I can find something. It just might take a little creativity.

I am planning on going home January 11th- 16th. That shouldn't be too bad. I hope. I should have enough time to visit both my grandparents, and everyone else, and hopefully not enough time to get so bored. I can't believe it's been a yr already. A yr since me and Kyle broke up, a yr since I started dating, almost a yr since me and Keith met, a yr since I started this blog, since I went home for a long period of time. So much has happened it's unbelievable, and there's so much more to come. lol. I think it's time for a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home