Saturday, December 18, 2004

Jamie brought me a can of chicken noodle soup to work. He's so sweet. He was coming to bring a cta card so I could get home and he asked if there was anything he could bring and so he brought that and some dayquil. As I was heating it up I saw exactly what I was going to get him for xmas. I already planned on getting him tickets to the Joeffry Ballet's Nutcracker. (He likes the music from it and Rachel said it was awesome) I wanted to get him a tangible present too though and I just saw that Disney is coming out w/ Where the Red Fern Grows. He mentioned that that was his favorite book, even though he never finished it. I love that book!!!! So I am going to get that for him too. How cool is that. I will get him 2 really cool presents and neither one of them is too expensive. Alright I gotta get back to eating my soup and resting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

beleive it or not I just read that book last year. I thought it was great.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home