Saturday, January 01, 2005

Alright since I worked 11 hours yesterday, ate dinner and got home just in time to fall into bed (literally) I am going to post an entry today. Not to mention that yesterday was just the beginning of my work week.

I found out on Thursday that a kid I grew up w/ killed himself. It makes me pretty mad. It was over an arguement w/ his grandparents.

Katisha is not working here any more. Although we are going shopping on the 6th that will probably be the last time I see her, at least for a long time. Kenny is leaving for San Diego today, but I am going to go and visit him in a couple of months.

There's a new bellman at work. His name is Ralph. He's pretty cool. I can't wait until we get some new employees at the front desk.

I need a way to supplement my income. It seems that even though I am now getting twice what I was before I got a job, it's still not enough, . I need to make some money so bad!!! I need some ideas.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home