Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I had planned on xmas shopping today, and getting groceries and just doing all the stuff I neglect. Yeah, that didn't happen. Because the earliest appointment I could get for my hair and eyebrows was tomorrow at 6pm I decided to wait until either the next paycheck or the one after that. I also felt like crap when I woke up and didn't feel like going downtown to get money, so I laid in bed and finished the book for the bookclub. I have to go downtown tomorrow no matter what I feel like. I need money, and I need to get xmas presents for everyone.

While I was reading this book I felt very productive w/ my time. It wasn't like reading the trashy romance novels that I like, or zoning out in front of the t.v. I actually had to pay attention, but in a relaxing sort of way. It was nice, and the whole point of wanting to join the bookclub.

I did something today that I have never seriously done before. I thought about New Year's resolutions. I have a few
  1. Have fun, and not nearly as much stress.
  2. Finally get toned (had to throw that one in there)
  3. Do stuff that's productive and not wastefull.
  4. Make my apartment into a warm and inviting home that I like to be in.

Basically my resolution is to get a life. I have a job now, so that isn't holding me back any more, I have a few more friends now, all I need to do is get off my ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home