Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Yesterday I went home early, I mean on time. I was going to stay late but my body hurt so bad I couldn't so I asked Dan if I could leave and he told me Margo was coming in at 3 anyway. Today there's a meeting at 3 so I will be here late again and Margo just called off again. I finally got a Dr. appointment for the 27th of this month. I still won't be able to get tested for adrenal fatigue because they don't do that at my Dr.'s office. Oh yeah, tomorrow my insurance kicks in!!!! HAHAHAHA! I will never get sick again, or at least until I quit and my insurance ends. lol. All the germs will be like,"oh no she can get medicine now, we will leave her alone." lol. bastards.
Yesterday Ralph was singing for me and he is sooo good. I love his voice, he is the lead singer for Burning Autumn.

Today I can switch banks!!! Yea! My check finally freakin came in yesterday so I get to stop by after work and get some money. I would see if Jamie wants to go out to dinner w/ me tonight but that would mean I would have to call him and yesterday he told me that he would call me later and never did (It's the second time in a row he has done that) I feel kind of silly, like I am playing a game, but I am trying to just set standards for how I want to be treated, and I guess I just don't know how to go about it. It's fine if he got busy and stuff but the last time he did that he didn't call me the next day at all either. If you don't want to call me back don't tell me you will. It's that simple, or just call me the next day or when ever you remember and just say damn, I'm sorry I got busy and forgot about you.

Although Johnny called me last night. He woke me up, but that's ok, who thinks a 22 yr old is in bed before 9 o'clock? He wanted to know if a lizard store was by me so when he comes up we can go to it. It was funny because he said I love you before we hung up. Me and my brothers are really goofy when it comes to telling each other "I love you" We either don't say it or we have to be silly about it and say it in a funny voice or something. It's weird but we just don't say it so when we do we can't be serious about it, I think that it would just be too emotional. I called Eric the other day and left a message for him. I told him I missed him and I even said that silly. We're dysfunctional, it's ok.

Keith called me last night too. We talked for awhile. He is taking his son snowboarding. I really want to learn how to snowboard. That would be so cool, but I doubt I will get to because my schedule is so screwed up. Unless I am working a morning shift and he calls me at work, and then I can hop on a train. But still how am I gonna get home? I would be tired the next day but oh well. It doesn't really matter. I would rather be tired and have fun than miss out because I didn't want to be tired the next day. Especially since I wear myself out for overtime. It's all good though. I doubt it will happen anyway.

Did I mention me and Jamie went out to dinner w/ Kenny before he left for San Diego? We had fun. Now that I think back on it though, it should have been way more akward than what it was.

I am getting my Aunt and Grandma weekend stays at the hotel for xmas. That seems egotistical to me. It seems like I am giving them a picture of myself. LOL. Here come and see me for your xmas present. LOL. Oh well, that's what they are getting.

I actually found a couple of bucks in my uniform coat. Nice, once my check comes in I find money. lol. I could of used it yesterday, but that's ok. Money is money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home