Sunday, January 02, 2005

Here's an embarassing story......

Last night I asked for a robe and slippers to be sent to my room... I did not get my robe and slippers. I thought to myself it's ok, I have a wake up call and I will be able to throw my uniform on to get the door when room service gets here w/ my breakfast. Fast forward to 6 o'clock and there's a knock at my door "room service." My eyes pop open and I jump out of bed, run to the bathroom and grab a towel, throw it on and open the door. The guy comes in and sets the tray down and has me sign the paper and then.... he starts talking to me!! He's like "so you work last night?".... and he was trying to make conversation. I was huddled against the wall between the wall and bed trying to make myself blend in and look as uncomfortable as possible so he would get the hint. I was thinking, dude, I work w/ you. I will see you in 1 hour, get out of my room. The towel wasn't all that big.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home