Monday, January 17, 2005

Because I was smart and put a little bit of money away in a 9 month cd I have money to buy presents for people w/o breaking my bank, and still being able to pay my Dr. bill from Dr. A. That makes me happy. Plus by the time I get back I will have gotten my check from work so I am set, I can have money for Dr. A. and have some money to pay my grandma for the storage shed and I will have gas money and all that and still be able to buy presents for everyone. I am pretty excited. I am kinda starting to look forward to going home. I have an appointment w/ my Dr, which makes me very happy. Plus I will get to see everyone. I am also excited about my future. I haven't really been excited about it in awhile. I just feel like I am in control of something (money) that has bothered me so much in the past. I can not wait to get everything on automatic bill pay!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home