Sunday, January 16, 2005

I have been having a slight problem lately. I am embarrased to admit it. I still miss Keith. I really wish I didn't. It would make my life just a bit easier. Sometimes a small part of me still wants to be w/ Kyle, but then the rest of me kicks the shit out of that part until it crawls back into the dark recess of my subconscious where it came from, but we were together for 6 yrs, and I never really wanted to be back w/ him it was just temporary insanity. It's been almost 3 months since me and Keith broke up, we only went out for like 9 months, technically it was 5 since we took a break in July. I can't explain it. I know I shouldn't be missing him. I know that there are certain things about him and certain things about me that just don't go together. I shouldn't be w/ any one right now, let alone wanting to be w/ someone who isn't right for me. I don't know what the hell is wrong w/ me. I just need to work on me I guess and not deal w/ guys at all. But then again I think I have been saying that for awhile. I am sure tomorrow I will be fine and it won't matter any more and eventually I will just get over it. It just sucks until then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home