Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Since I have been putting some pretty personal stuff on here that I wanted to keep private I asked Keith not to read my journal any more. I wrongly assumed that since we weren't dating he would respect my privacy and that he was bored w/ it any way and wouldn't care. I didn't want him reading it because I don't want him and who ever he is fucking now and all his friends laughing at me. Of course he read it and now I feel stupid. I shouldn't have said anything but I was afraid that he would read it if I didn't and like I said I thought maybe if I asked him not to read it he wouldn't. Oh well it doesn't matter, eventually I will be completely over him and I won't give a rat's ass. I better get to bed, lucky me gets the morning shift tomorrow. Woo-hoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home