Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Rachel has been promoted to Assistant Front Office Manager. I wonder how long this will last. At least as long as Dan is the manager I guess. They are not going to do jack shit now. I found out Sharonjoy wanted the job!! I can not fucking believe she didn't get it. Margo thinks it's because Sharonjoy is too loyal and they know she wouldn't quit. I think it's because Dan knows Sharonjoy is awesome and her hardwork and awesome ability at that job would highlight how much of a slack ass Dan is and she would have his job. Who cares if Rachel would quit if she didn't get it. It's not like that would be a bad thing for the other front desk agents. I like talking to Rachel, she is pretty funny and we have a good time together, or at least we have the last month when she has been out at the desk and not in the back slacking off and letting me do all the work. Dan said he promoted her because she showed leadership skills. Load of shit. And now I am working days still even though I asked for nights and mids. Oh well hopefully it will be a minor annoyance and not a pain in my ass. The only reason it even bugs me is because Sharonjoy would be so awesome to work for. I am not saying that cuz we are friends and I think I could get away w/ stuff. Sharonjoy doesn't let me get away w/ anything now, if I would even try, which I wouldn't no matter who was my boss. If I fuck something up Sharonjoy lets me know, and she doesn't in a good way. Anyway

I worked w/ Margo for a little bit and Ralph today. That was fun. I was in such a shitty mood when I left for work because I was tired and I had awful cramps but once I got to work I cheered up pretty fast.

I am sitting here naked in the dark. I put up my black out curtains (on a curtain rod so I know they won't fall down this time) and I plan on sleeping sooo freakin good. I am relishing the darkness of this room. It's a not-so guilty pleasure I have not been able to enjoy in such a long time (It's all about the simple things, lol) I get my duvet cover tomorrow. Go me. I ordered my groceries at work, and I ordered my CTA card so I can ride the train and save over 25 bucks a month. I also ordered Yourself Fitness on PS2 which comes out in early Feb. Tomorrow after I clean I am going to set out a work out schedule and then I am going to see what else I have to do to set up my bills. I asked comcast today how to set that up and they are mailing me the form to do it, but by the time I get it set up I am going to cancel the service anyway. Then I will only have my phone bill and my rent as bills, and then I need to open up an IRA and in March I will start saving to open up a few CD's and all my other savings accounts. I can not wait until my bills are paid off!

Right now I feel pretty good about almost everything. I know even though I see flaws w/ my body, as long as I work on them, I am fine w/ them. I have had enough validation that I am attractive, I am tired of thinking about how I look all the time, I feel so motivated that I have started to get my finances together, I am making friends and I love the people I work w/. I know that I am not going to find the person I am going to spend the rest of my life w/ right now and that's ok. I knew that before but I was still hoping anyway that I would. I know I need to find my self-worth and self-respect before that happens, and I am on my way to doing that. I think once I get serious about school again, and start hanging out w/ my friends more and see my savings build up, and see the results of keeping up w/ exercise and healthy eating and just having my shit together the self-worth will happen

Tomorrow I plan on watching Mystery Science Theater 3000, finishing my dirty book, doing all of the things mentioned above, and then being lazy until bedtime at 9 because I have to work at 7 Wednesday morning.
Oh yeah, I got my insurance packet today! Woo hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home