Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Some of the reasons I deserve to be treated right

To boost my self-image I am going to list the things that I have been through(survived), achieved, etc. Please excuse me while I blow my own horn and pat myself on the back. lol
  • Coping w/ death of parents
  • Trying to cope w/ rejection from the majority of people in my life, including my mom
  • Started seeing a Doctor on my own when I realized I was not the person I wanted to be and something needed to change (best decision I ever made)
  • Moved to Chicago w/o knowing 1 person here
  • Fought my way back into Central H.S. after being kicked out for a lame ass reason on my 16th birthday.
  • Got my 16th birthday present stolen from me by a "family friend"
  • Asserted myself and got into the Art Instruction Schools
  • Even though I missed alot of school and failed a class or 2 I graduated H.S. w/ a 3.85 GPA out of 4.0
  • Bought a house at 19, lost house and got evicted from an apartment before 23
  • Got dumped for a 16 yr old by my boyfriend of 6 yrs
  • Got dumped by Keith, even though I dumped him
  • Been pretty much penniless on a few occasions
  • I am a great artist
  • I am smart
  • I gained and lost 55 lbs!!
  • I love my friends and family unconditionally
  • I love making other people happy
  • I do a hell of a job at typing
  • I am honest, loyal, open, caring, loving, nurturing, funny, stubborn, soft, strong, easy to please

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home