Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I am so lazy! Lol. I slept til 1130, and now I am just laying in bed watching t.v. I am watching Real World Road Rules Challenge. This show cracks me up. They act like it's their whole world and it's just a t.v. show. Like this one guy said he would throw the mission and go home so the guys would have a better team to beat the chicks, well once he goes home it's over for him. He won't win prizes or anything, he gets nothing for going home now. I would love to be on the guys team though. That would kick ass, they don't bitch fight, and they come up w/ these insane strategies to kick the girls asses. It's hilarious.

I am so excited about Marisa moving up here! It's not going to be easy, but I will be saving 200 bucks a month, and Marisa will be here! Yea!

Damn I have to clean lol. Remind me never to take a week off of work again, I am so sore I could barely move when I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home