Saturday, May 07, 2005

Right now I am listening to my fave Dave Matthews' songs while I clean my room. They make me think of Kyle, but in a good way. Later I plan on going to my meeting and then if Jamie can get his hung-over butt out of bed maybe I can get him to meet me at the zoo. Damn, nevermind I am going to the matinee w/ Lori, maybe the zoo afterwards.

Oh the crazy shit that was going on Thursday night was that CL has been reading my journal. If you didn't figure that out already. It really freaked me out on Thursday night when I found out about it and that's the main reason I was pissed at him. I think if I wouldn't have found that out before he blew me off I would not have gotten been so annoyed and then I would have still wanted to go to the Cubs game on Monday. But if someone that I barely know is going to find my shit and read it and not be upfront about it then why would I trust that person. I sure as hell wouldn't want to go to their house or be alone w/ them. It really creeped me out. He's been reading it since before last Friday. That's really fuckin weird. Plus I really wanted to confront him about it on Friday and he messed up my plans. lol. But it obviously made me really nervous about going to the game w/ him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home