Saturday, April 30, 2005

I had a pretty damn good day. Jamie and I made up (including some rather decent make up sex, a large part of the problem might have been the condoms after all, but then again we always have good sex before we go to SWK) Then we went out for breakfast at South Water Kitchen. Everytime I eat that French toast I feel like I have just had the best and most thorough orgasm. Seriously, I am giddy and just want to fall asleep afterwards. Then we went to the bookstore and then home to take a nap. We ran into R. on the way home and said hi to her. After I got up out of bed I emailed w/ the guy from Craig's List. He's cool. I like someone who just comes out and asks direct questions. It keeps me on my toes. Plus it's even more fun to do it back. Eventually Jamie got his lazy butt out of bed (2 hours later, I guess I wore him out. lol) I tagged along with him to his parents house because he bribed me with steak. He grilled them! The food was so good. The best green beans I have ever had, really good salad(even though I didn't believe there was such a thing) scalloped potatoes and biscuits. I had 1 and a half T-bone steaks. I couldn't help myself. I was wishing the other food wasn't so good so I could eat more steak. Then we went and had icecream and I laid on the couch and read while Jamie and his dad fixed his bike. Then he came in and got all heated because some chick made her roof a green roof but she lives in the suburbs and drives every where and all the cars that are hybrids are still toxic because of the way they are manufactured. He had some great points. Like how Millinium Park is the largest green roof, but it's the roof of a parking garage. My favorite quote followed that statement. "A frosted piece of crap is still a piece of crap" Alright I need to pass out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am back up to speed. ;)

*

Did I mention that I like your template? :)

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home