Friday, April 29, 2005

I finally went and made an investment in my sanity today. I bought the rabbit. I am now getting ready to watch Sliding Doors and watch the sexy man that is John Hannah and have a little happy time.

Still haven't talked to Jamie, he didn't get home until 5:30 this morning and he hasn't emailed me back yet.

I applied at a clothing store today for a part-time job. I hope I get it. I also looked last night for volunteering abroad options. I found something in France for 6 months that looks interesting and something in Scotland. I really would like to go out w/ a guy who has a Scottish accent, but then I remember that they probably aren't circumcised and that grosses me out a bit. I think I could get over it though as long as the guy kept talking. Anyway, maybe instead of being a gypsy I will just volunteer abroad for awhile. Who the hell knows what I am going to do. I do know that I am going to check out Meetin.org and maybe find something to do this weekend or next week sometime. Also this woman today said I looked just like the woman in Dr. Shivago and I plan on renting that this weekend and Lori said she wanted to watch it with me. Time to get back to my movie.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home