Monday, April 18, 2005

I was in line to get on the bus for work this morning and a man let me go in front of him. He was cute, kind of looked like Keith. He was dressed in a black track suit w/ a white visor and a gold watch, bracelet and class ring. He looked good in it and it wasn't shabby or anything. He sat down next to me for a couple of stops until this older gentleman got on the bus. The younger guy moved to a seat diagonal from me so the older guy could sit down across from him. They obviously knew each other and started talking. Once their conversation stalled the older man started talking to me. He asked me if I worked as security in a corporate building. I told him what I did, and he knew exactly what it was. He also asked me if I liked it and told me about himself. He told me he hated liars and that he was 89 yrs old. That was remarkable considering how clear his mind was and also how he moved around. He asked me if I worked until 4. He also asked my name. When it was my stop I told him it was nice talking with him and I hoped to run into him again. I stood up and glanced at the younger man and I caught him telling the older man "nice job." LOL He was pretty cute. It was a little torturous when he was sitting next to me because I closed my eyes and thought about Keith and if it was Keith sitting there. That sucked. Even though he reminded me of Keith I am kind of hoping I run into him again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home