Monday, April 11, 2005

What the hell is wrong w/ blogger? It's pissing me off.

Work sucked today, although I did get to go to one of the buildings for an hour. P. is quitting and her last day is either tomorrow or the day after that. How I am going to handle it after she leaves I don't know. I am going to have to do her crap and I don't even really know what she does! I have also decided that I am going to ride my bike to work from now on. I had to walk home today because I was tired of waiting for the damn bus. It's alright though, I was really just looking for an excuse to start sooner than later. Well I am gonna make some food and then ride my bike to the container store and then maybe meet up w/ Ralph. Oh I was going to work out today but I am still really sore from riding my bike yesterday and then climbing up all those damn stairs. I will get up tomorrow and work out though, no matter what!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home