Wednesday, March 30, 2005

This is funny. Well the part that says she left her home, husband, etc. Her husband was in Chicago w/ her. They were at the hotel's bar and the restaurant. Ha! Want an actress!

I want to play soccer so freakin bad!!! It's so nice out today. All day yesterday I worked on setting up my automatic bill pay, but today I didn't get to work on it much. It looks like by the 5th of August I will officially be out of debt (not counting school loans) Go me.

I saw a picture of my new nephew and he is sooo unbelievably cute! I am hoping that Cheryl will let Elizabeth come and see me over the summer. That would be pretty cool. She could come up on the weekend and hang out with me.

I guess it's a good thing that I can't go play soccer, I have to clean my room!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home