Monday, March 21, 2005

I know why I really didn't want to go to work today. In the morning P. is running around like a chicken w/ her head cut off and it's very frustrating for me because she piles a lot of stuff on me w/o giving me full directions so later she comes back and tells me everything I did wrong like I should know that I wasn't supposed to do it that way. It's all right though because that way I stay busy. Plus by the afternoon she has calmed down somewhat and we work better together. It was just funny because this morning I didn't know why but I wanted to crawl back into bed so bad, and now I know.

Last night Jamie and I got my t.v. so I can finally start working out again! I missed working out so much.

A certain friend of mine, we'll call F1 is not talking to me because he said I am too drama and he doesn't need it. I said fine. I know there's drama in my life, I am 22. I don't like having my life feel like a roller coaster but for now it does. The only thing is, none of it involves F1. He said this after I told him there was no reason for him to blame me for his current situation. His current situation has to do w/ another friend we will just call F2. F1 and F2 slept together, they didn't use a condom (he almost never does and F2 said that she was allergic, although now it seems that she uses them more often after she ended up preggers and needed to fix that) Well F2 has a little STD that you can't get rid of. As soon as I found out I tried getting F2 to tell F1 but she wouldn't do it and said a bunch of stupid crap like "I will sue you if you tell him." I also tried getting her to make him wear a condom but apparently that didn't happen. I didn't find out about the STD until after they had sex a couple of times. I didn't tell F1 right after I found out because I was trying to get F2 to do the right thing, but she thinks that because she hasn't had an outbreak in over a year she doesn't have it any more. (Hello everyone knows you can't get rid of it!!) I just casually mentioned to F1 that from one friend to another he needed to get tested after I realized she was just gonna let him go around possibly spreading it around to other people if he does have it. He blames me for it, even though I didn't know before they had sex and I tried getting her to tell him. It's all a big mess and if blaming me helps him feel better then whatever. Shoot the messenger, just as long as he gets tested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home