Monday, March 14, 2005

Guess who's back among the working!!! I start tomorrow. I will find out after 4pm which job I get from Friday's interview, but I definitely have a job. The first job is for a customer service agent at a corporate building, I will get 2 Calvin Klein suits, one pant suit and one skirt, and I will be working with one other person, and a concierge or I will be working in the main office helping out the head of HR and filling in if someone calls off and I will get my own office/desk. For either one I start out at 25k which is more than what I was making, I get set hours and days (weekends off) I get benefits, I get an hour long lunch, and I get to sit down so I can wear nice shoes with my new suit! Of course everyone seems really nice, I will be working with all women, even the GM and property manager at the corporate building are women. Paul, one of the receptionists is the only guy I have met, I know there are more guys in the office there at the main building though, so if I work there I will be working with guys, but all my bosses are women. That is pretty cool. Ms. P, is really awesome, but I think she can be strict. However that could have just been the girl she was dealing with (she's a little slow, if she gets someone water she always gives them hot instead of cold, it's a bit odd) Ms. P. really seemed to like me, she said I had a job whether or not Mrs. C, (the GM) hired me or not. She seemed so excited to show me to the GM and PM, I couldn't believe how much she was wanting them to hire me. They had 2 other girls to look at this afternoon. Ms. P said that I will work great w/ L, the other customer service agent that they hired, and Mrs. C said that she couldn't imagine anyone else being more perfect for the job because of my hotel experience. I am really looking forward to those suits! I thought the job didn't open up until April 1st, but luckily I start tomorrow. That means by the time rent comes around I will be getting a paycheck. Yea! I am so excited! I had a nice week off, but I am definitely ready to get back to work and get a paycheck. Oh, and I will be working very close to where I was working at the hotel, so still close enough to walk to from home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home