Sunday, March 13, 2005

Horror

I was reading this article and wasn't surprised by the fact that teenage girls are the majority of people seeing horror movies. I love horror movies!!! I am really bummed right now because I don't know any one that I can go see them with. Unfortunately there haven't been very many good horror movies lately. The Ring sucked, it grossed me out more than scared me. I liked Signs, but it didn't scare me. I admit that I am behind on seeing the most recent horror movies because of the aforementioned lack of anyone to see them with. Suspense and horror are the most entertaining movies for me because I really get transfixed when I watch them, I can't look away. There are some tv shows that get me hooked (The Soprano's, CSI) but lately horror movies suck. I hope that new resurgent of horror films proves to be as good as it sounds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home