Monday, March 07, 2005

So the saga continues.....

I don't qualify for unemployment, I am locked into the lease w/ Mike that I signed on Saturday and he already cashed the check, and Marisa, even though I got fired yesterday and still have to move, informed me that she is not going to stay here another month if I move, she is just going to move in w/ Ross. Thanks, thanks alot. Considering one of the reasons she moved here was "to help me out" and when I need it she fucking leaves, fine. I guess I should be more understanding since she obviously can't stand being alone, but that's just the bitch in me I guess. That's what I get for trying to help a friend out when I can. Never again, don't even think about asking.

Katisha called me today saying she talked to Sherry, Sherry denies changing her rate even though Sherry offered to do it, Sherry also said Toufik pre-blocked that room for the other guests. Toufik looked at the reservation when Katisha was checking in and even said something about her room. If Toufik blocked that room for an important guest he would have remembered, and Rachel told me she blocked the room. Someone is full of shit. It sounds like they all are. Sherry also said that there was another reason I was fired, well why didn't they mention that? It's all just utter bullshit.

I am going to start emailing my resume now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That bites! Sorry to hear about all the crap you are going through. Hope things turn around for you soon.

*

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home