Sunday, March 06, 2005

Well today turned out to be interesting. I got to work and found out I was fired. I made a stupid mistake yesterday and paid for it today. Apparently a room was set aside for a group from our biggest clients, Katisha came to check in and wanted that room, I looked on the comments for the reservation for the big clients and it didn't say not to unblock the room so I gave it to Katisha. Rachel said it did say do not unblock because she put it in there. She also tried saying I changed Katisha's rate to a cheaper one, but I didn't. I am pretty sure I know who did, but I wasn't going to say anything. Since they don't know they tried saying I did it. I would never do that, that's flat out wrong no matter how you look at it, all I did was make a stupid mistake. On the bright side at least I get to go and enjoy such a beautiful day instead of being at work and who knows I am sure I will love my next job too. Worse things have happened

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home