Sunday, February 27, 2005

Good news.... the zits that have errupted on my face for the last 3 months are finally going away!!! Woo-hoo. The other night Jamie, out of no where, said "ya know I heard of this stuff that is supposed to take care of acne" lol, then he said "You are really awesome at doing your make up, the other night I couldn't even tell" lol I wanted to smack him upside the head but I was laughing too hard. I told him I couldn't believe he just said that. As if I wasn't self-conscious enough about it. But oh well it's going away now. I just thought I would share since there's nothing else to do.
There's an oscar party at the hotel tonight. I believe there will be a total of 4 people there. I wish I could take the tv to play playstation on, it's pretty big.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home