Friday, February 25, 2005

I crashed at Jamie's last night. I wanted to hang out w/ him so I thought I would just meet him at work and stay up a little later. On my way to his work I got a private fireworks show. I was walking along Wabash on the side w/ the river and all of a sudden this barge started shooting off fireworks. I was the only one there for the first 5 minutes. Eventually about 20 people showed up. I think it was for the opening of the new Sun Times building, but who the hell has fireworks at 730 at night in february? I enjoyed it though. So then me and Jamie hung out and talked all night!! I asked him why he wasn't doing his landscape architecture that he got his bachelor's in. He talked about that for over an hour and a half, which was cool. I was surprised that he was so knowledgeable about it, it's impressive. I can't believe how good he is at not only plants and horticulture and all that, but also photography. It's amazing. I have one thing that I am decent at and then a whole bunch of things that I am so-so at. Nothing that I am an expert at or better than any one else at. I was really impressed and slighty envious. He's awesome. And I found out he used to drive a forklift. That's hot. So then we just got busy and passed out, about 4 hours before I had to get up!!!! GRRRRR. It was worth it though and he gave me his key before I left this morning so I am going to go over there and pass out when I get off work and it's gonna be nice. I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home