Monday, February 21, 2005

Oh, I haven't exactly been doing to well w/ my financial plan. I spent my whole check this weekend. Oops. It was so worth it though and I have enough groceries and my CTA card will last me until I get paid again, so really it's all good. My bills are just the same as they were before. :-(


I should also probably mention that I can think about Keith and not be pissed off any more. That's a good sign. Sometimes a random thought will pop into my head and I will think "Oh that was fun" and then I move on. It's pretty nice. It's been like that for awhile I just never think to put it on here, and I just barely post any more. (at least compared to what I used to)


I have definitely decided I can't do this for the next 40 yrs. Maybe 4 just to get myself through school. Almost 5 months on the job and already I am thinking about getting something else. It's really just because I want something w/ the weekends off, and something that I can do sitting down. lol

7:45 and not a damn thing to do. This sucks.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good point... you don't post like you used too... get with it girl! lol. Sunday was about sleep, sex, movies and eating huh? That's a perfect day for a guy... lol.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home