Friday, February 18, 2005

I got to work today and saw that we had an employee luncheon! Woo-hoo! Free, good food. I also got a star card at work last month for going above and beyond my job duties and at the end of the month they pull the star cards out of a hat for a prize. I actually got my card pulled. I got 10 bucks. That's almost a pair of shoes from the place that has boots on sale down the street! Lucky me.
I am waiting for Jamie to get off work so we can go to this bar for his other roommate's birthday. I feel crappy and just want to go work out. I decided not to work out today because I worked out the last 6 days in a row and needed a break, but now I feel bloated and gross.

I have an appointment w/ a urologist on the second to find out why I pee so damn much, and on the third tango starts! Yea! March is gonna be a good month. I am really looking forward to toning up. I want to wear my new clothes so bad.

I think after I drop Jamie off at the Palmer house I am going to go to Old Navy for a new shirt, and then buy some shoes. Oh! I might just get my new bed tomorrow. Sweet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home