Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I felt so good after work today! At least compared to how I normally feel. I sat down and chatted on the im for a few minutes. (Hi Ben, lol) Then I still felt like working out. Normally as soon as I sit down I am done for the night. I have worked out 5 days in a row. I am still trying to work on the eating right. I have breakfast down. and I would have lunch but I just ran out of chili, and I keep forgetting to set out the chicken for dinner. But I am doing so much better than I was.

Talked to Kenny on the phone. I hope that I get a chance to go to Vegas in a few months w/ Jamie and meet Kenny out there.

Got some sexy langerie from Jamie for Valentine's Day. A transparent white corset and thong w/ blue glittery flowers on it and the clips for thigh-high stockings. It's nice. That outfit, plus the dress that I have and the new outfit I just got are going to be perfect for taking pictures in. I can't wait.

I am getting up at 43o in the morning tomorrow to work out. I love this work out game, also tomorrow I am getting the sfact 2 from www.sfactor.com
I can't wait. I am going to do that after work tomorrow. ooh half an hour before bedtime.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Elisha. ;)

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Elisha. ;)

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home