Monday, February 07, 2005

Yesterday I was planning on hanging out w/ Jamie, but he had a lot of stuff to do so he didn't think he would have time. Since he got mad on Friday about me not having time I was pretty pissed, he also went out to shoot at some clubs on Saturday night so we didn't get alone time. He said he wanted to pick me up from work anyway, even though he said on Friday that I thought he was my chauffeur, I told him not to bother, but he did anyway. He brought me flowers, and a vase to put them in (that he bought at another store, not the flower shop) and chocolate covered strawberries. (once something works why change it right? LOL. They were yummy) I thought he was just trying to buy his way out of being in trouble so I just said that they were pretty and I thanked him, and said that he still had a lot of sucking up to do. (LOL, I was bitter cuz I wanted to get laid) I called Marisa while he ran up to the condo to grab something and she said that he asked her along time ago what kind of flowers I liked and that he was planning on giving them to me for awhile. Of course my attitude changed pretty quick and when he came back I apologized and told them how pretty they were and that I thought he was just trying to buy his way out of the dog house. He said that they were a "thank you" for meeting his friend Tony and that he really appreciated that. They were pink and white callalillies, so beautiful. After I found that out I offered to come over and help him clean his room while he did other stuff on the computer, and then we could go out to dinner w/ Marisa, Steph, and Lacey. The bad part was that after Steph and Lacey left I was feeding both of us (and occasionally Marisa) the strawberries, while I straddled his lap and I was getting a little hot and bothered. I did not feel like cleaning when we got back to his place. He shot me down, though, at least until he did a few things on his computer, then it was on like donkey kong. LOL. On Saturday Marisa, Jamie and I went to the Pleasure Chest and I got this whip that has tassels on it that are made out of rubber. I really didn't think it would feel that good but we tried it out last night and it is hot! We also went back yesterday w/ Steph and Lacey and we were checking out the rabbits and all the other toys. We are the kind of girls that have to try everything out. LOL. Jamie was red the whole time we were in there, it was so cute.

I had the great idea of going to IKEA today, and getting a car from I-GO, but if I spent the money on that then I wouldn't have any money to spend at IKEA. Marisa and I have decided (I think) that I am getting a loft bed and that way we will have more room in here, and it will be way more organized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home