Friday, February 04, 2005

Of course now I feel bad about writing that stuff about Keith. I am so sick of sacrificing my feelings for his. He wouldn't call me because of his problems, and because I got upset about that I didn't care about his problems. Well where in that scenario does he care about mine? I am all about compromise, and I am sick of having to give up what's best for me for him. I will give a little but he wants me to give it all. Yes we had fun, yes we had good times, otherwise I wouldn't miss him so much. Right now I am mad at him. I am writing about it on my journal, I am not calling him and bitching. I don't really hate him. I am angry w/ him and it hurts and I have to deal w/ it. Why can't he deal w/ that? Why does he have to make me feel bad, especially when the reason I am so pissed is because of him. He's already hurt me and now he is just making it worse because he won't stop reading my journal. If he would then I could pretend that nothing is wrong until eventually nothing is wrong. I don't even know why it matters because we don't talk anyway. It would be nice if it could go back to the way it was before but I doubt it will, at least not for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home