Sunday, January 30, 2005

I have been pretty busy this weekend. Picked up Marisa on Friday, went to see Ralph's band. His band is so freakin awesome!!! Rashid, the guitarist, rocks the shit out of his guitar. He is so entertaining to watch. It's just an awesome band. Marisa and I found a couch, it's in perfect condition.

Marisa met a guy at Subterrean, where we went to see Burning Autumn. We found out that he has a swastika tatoo behind his ear. I became worried by this because I don't want my friend dating a potential sociopath and I sure as hell don't want a sociopath to know where I live, especially because he could easily get into my building. I told her to ask him about it. At first she didn't want to because she didn't know how to bring it up. I told her that I would give him a fair shot if he gave her a reasonable explanation for the tatoo (it is really old) I am just offended by that. The person I respect the most in the world and who is a parental figure to me is Jewish. That symbol represents the torturing of millions of men, women and children, and old people and it's a low point in human history. Someone really has to believe strongly about something to tatoo it on their bodies. He said it was because he got wasted and he is a recovering alcoholic. Now my question is since it is old, why the hell isn't it removed or covered. It's tiny and could easily and cheaply be covered. I did not want her to give out my apartment number to him because she just met him Friday. If he really does want to get it removed and it was just something he did that was stupid fine, but I still don't want him knowing my apartment number until I have decided that he is not going to come kicking in my door w/ a machete, which I would do even if he didn't have a swastika on his head. But Jamie and Marisa were acting like I was a judgemental bitch for questioning it and being concerned. I think they are crazy for not being more concerned!!!!!!!

I am doing bad at work, I think I am going to get fired. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home