Thursday, January 27, 2005

I got my groceries!! That is so awesome I am going to do it all the time. My freezer is stuffed to the brim, I litterally have no room in it. Plus the delivery guy was really cool.
I started cleaning out my apartment too, trying to make room for Marisa.
Ok, I know I watch alot of tv lately, and a lot of stupid shows crack me up, but the king show of cracking my ass up, is The Surreal life. Mark got me hooked this season, and it is fucked up. Have you seen China lately? That girl is the most fucked up looking chic now, I mean before she looked like a man, but now there is no description. Heebee-jeebees. The Brady is pretty cute though. lol. Oh, my gut hurts from laughing so hard. When else would you seen Vern Troyer peeing in a corner. Minime will never look the same to me again. lol Ah celebrity poker it is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home