Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Keith read my journal again and he decided to send me an email. I like how he emails me after I say something about him on here, but he can't just email me to say hi. I put on a previous post that it wasn't about him as much as it was just about me and what I have to deal w/, but he doesn't care. He's just afraid that he will look bad. Why would he even care, nobody on here knows him. Plus I am not saying anything that is not true. He said I don't take responsibility for my part of our problems. I know I was overly sensitive and that I could have been a little more laid back. He refuses to see that he treated me badly in any way other than leaving me after we had sex that one time. Because rarely saying nice things about the person you are w/ but mentioning how every other girl on t.v. is hot is a good thing. Not calling for 3 weeks, oh yeah girls love that. Not showing any affection, ohmigod sweep me off my feet. Telling me all I do is bitch if I come to him w/ a problem, stop I can't take it any more. Why do I still care about him? I have no clue. That email pretty much made my ass twitch last night because he blames every bad part of the relationship on the fact that I was "always bitching" Fine obviously we don't get along.

In other breaking news it's wednesday, that means icecream in the cafeteria. I had a Peanutbutter Moo'd from Jamba Juice earlier, it tastes like the peanut butter and banana icecream that I used to get from cold stone's. MMM it was good, but it had 880 calories in it. That's not gonna happen again. lol

My check came in the mail yesterday so tomorrow I am going shopping! I also did my tax return and I am getting a small chunk of change back. I am planning to pay my rent and also get a few more things to help organize my closets and stuff for my kick ass apartment. Plus Marisa is bringing her 200 bucks tomorrow, so that means I can pay a few bills too. Woo-hoo. It's so nice having that couch in there.

I am so awake today it's unreal. I haven't had this much energy in 2 months! Jamie is coming over again tonight and he took tomorrow off so we could hang out. He told me he loved me last night.....because I made him a sandwich. lol. My kind of guy. lol

I haven't kept up my work out. lol. Tonight I can't do it either because I have to stay at work until 5:30 because of a meeting and then I am going to hang out w/ Jamie again. Although tomorrow morning is looking promising.

I am going to take 2 classes online next semester and I am going to take 2 at school. That way I can be a full time student, and do my classes at work. And if I take night classes I will just work mornings and then I can take salsa classes or a martial arts class or whatever my fickle interest is that month. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home