Sunday, February 06, 2005

"I don't understand constipation, just sit a little longer"

It is pretty hard for me to post updates lately. I am usually busy hanging out w/ Jamie, not having sex (I am kinda bitter about that today) or Marisa is at home, (I don't like to post w/ people sitting there) or I just don't feel like it. When I get home I am way too tired. I thought I would post today though because work is so damn slow.

Yesterday I met Jamie's parents. He didn't tell them I was coming, then he didn't wake me up in time to get ready (miscommunication) so they had to wait on me and then they knew I stayed there the night before, not a good first impression, even after all of that I still had fun, they are really nice and funny. Jamie is just like his mom. lol. Then later on we met up w/ some friends of his. His friends are really awesome. All the guys I have met so far that he is friends w/ are so funny and nice, and they all want the best for him. Me and Marisa made him go into the sex shop w/ us. lol. He was red almost the whole time we were in there.


Marisa: Sorry I put that picture up, you are right it's not the best picture of you, but Jamie looked so cute so I had to put it up, maybe I will crop you out, I was just tired when I put it up. Did you see the cards Jamie got for us? We had to wait awhile before someone came to let us into the building so we got cards, now we can play poker!

I have tomorrow off! Woo-hoo! I have all mornings again this week. Hopefully I will be able to start getting up and working out this week on a regular basis.

So far Marisa and I are not annoying each other too much yet. lol. Acctually I don't know if I have been annoying to her, except when I ask her repeatedly not to give out the apartment number, but it's ok, she gets me back about the cat. lol.

I ordered that video,can't wait to get it, let the fun begin! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home