Sunday, February 13, 2005

It's so hard for me to post lately! I hate it. I had to change my plans w/ Jamie, but not too much. We are just not going out to eat or dancing. Maybe we will go to a club who knows. We are going to his friends house for dinner.
I am so pissed right now. I am working 8 days in a row. I requested 3 days off this week. I asked Dan if that would be ok, I wouldn't have requested 2 days off in a row if I couldn't have gotten a third day off this week. I have to work a pm on monday, a mid on tuesday and then an am on wednesday. Why couldn't I have tuesday off? Why the fuck am I working on a day w/ 140 arrivals and Toufik is going to be there. There's no reason for me to freakin work. At all. 140 arrivals is nothing. At the last meeting we had Dan said that if we help them out that will not mean that when we want time off that they will help us out.

Just went back and bitched some more and about had it out w/ Rachel and now I have Tuesday off. Fine by me.

I worked out yesterday at 4:30 am! I am so proud of myself. I didn't this morning because I stayed at Jamie's, but I am going to go home and do a flexibility workout when I get home. I am going to get up early tomorrow and do a work out too. I am so ready to get in shape! I love, LOVE my new work out DVD from playstation (yourself fitness for PS2).
Jamie just brought me flowers!!!! He dropped them off at work for me! How sweet is that?! He wrote me a really sweet card too! AWWWWW yea for me!

I want to move to San Diego (I am so sick of cold weather and we just opened a hotel there) but I would miss everyone here so much.

I have my Dr's appointment tomorrow. I am excited about that woo-hoo!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... found ya! Sounds like things with Jamie are firing on all cylinders... cool. Glad ya got flowers too.. ;)

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home