Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I got it!!!!!!!! I know what I am getting Jamie for Valentine's Day. Marisa said I should do more, but I don't think she knows what she is talking about. lol (I love you honey)



Jamie's Valentine's Day

On valentine's day I am going to give him a letter thanking him for how good he is to me, and always making me feel adored and pampered and special and the letter will also tell him how important he is to me, and everything I like about him. After the letter I am going to give him an itinerary for his present. His present is...drumroll please....

First we are going to go to Ann Sather's for breakfast for 2 (he loves the place, I love the place, why fix it if it's not broken?!) Second, a trip to the record store that he has wanted to go to forever and I am gonna buy him what ever he wants. Third I am sending him to the Palmer House for a straight edge shave, a hair cut and wash, and an hour long full body massage, (buy a woman of course) then it's off to dinner at Geja's which is supposed to be one of the most romantic restaurants in the city and they have belly dancers.Then salsa dancing. He loves salsa dancing.

I asked off for the whole weekend so I can stay out late w/ him and we can spend the whole weekend together. In bed. lol, well that's my present, (can't forget about the DVD coming in the mail today!! Woo-hoo!). I think that's a decent present. I am pretty excited about it. I just want to make him feel pampered, but not in a girly way. Which is why I wanted to send him to the American Male. This day kinda sounds girly, but I don't think it will be too bad. I mean, I am not getting him a facial and a pedicure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home