Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I spent all afternoon cooking! This morning went by so freakin slow, and then I get home and the time flies. I think I am going to get up at 4 tomorrow to go w/ Marisa to work. I don't know what the hell I am going to do for that hour while she is working and I am not, but oh well. I made No Pudge fudge brownies in the mint flavor cuz they are awesome and now I won't need to go and get candy out of the concierge chest, I am also making a ton of chili, I am going to have enough for about 2 weeks maybe. I was going to make dinner tonight but I am done cooking and Marisa is going to if she ever comes back. I have so much healthy food right now, there is no way I am eating bad this week. I wish I would have worked out today though. Hopefully tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home