Friday, February 18, 2005

Looks like I am damned to the 7th level of hell. Sounds like a party!

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Moderate
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)High
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Moderate
Level 7 (Violent)Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's" Inferno Hell Test

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

Eek! The 7th level?!?!?!

Lock your doors, shutter up your pets, Elisha has been unleashed upon the world :)

Thankfully [or not?], I'm only at the 6th level - one heiny shake behind.

4:38 PM  
Blogger :D said...

lol, heiny shake? I like that, I may have to steal it, l am at the 7th level after all. Are you feeling better?

6:56 PM  
Blogger Stephen said...

I'm definitely feeling better, but not 100% yet.
I've got an hour of volunteer work tonight at 10pm (ugh!), but I'm trying to get healthy for tomorrow night's parteee ;)

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home