Wednesday, February 16, 2005

oh I ended up getting Jamie this book, something like a weekend of great sex for busy people or something like that (I just want a weekend in bed doing nothing but having sex. lol) and the spanking DVD, and a coupon of sexual fantasy coupons for him. He really liked the coupons. Plus the weekend is still a go. Yesterday he called in sick so we spent the day together. He made me dinner and we went to coldstones. We also went to the bookstore. I picked up the second book in Ann Rice's Sleeping Beauty trilogy. Very kinky, very hot. I told him I am going to highlight the parts I like (some are downright nasty) and then give him the book to look over. lol. Damn I just remembered I need to pay my late fees at the library so I can catch up w/ the book club. AND! me and Jamie are gonna start tango lessons on the 3rd of March! woo-hoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home