Monday, February 21, 2005

Valentine's Day weekend went pretty well. I got a manicure and my eyebrow's waxed.
Then I made the mistake of getting a bikkini wax! Ohmigod! I would rather get a full body tatoo than ever do that again. I wanted to cry. Literally. I kept thinking how nice it would be to cry and maybe she would stop the cruel, ungodly pain she was inflicting on me. There's not much physically that can make me cry, emotionally is another story. I thought it wasn't going to be a big deal and that it couldn't be worse than getting my eyebrow's waxed, I was wrong, and when I'm wrong I say I'm wrong. Sorry had to do a little throw back to Dirty Dancing there.
I think I am getting sick, my throat and glands and tonsils and ears have been killing me lately. Please let me fight this damn thing. I don't want to get sick again.

I haven't worked out since Thursday. Today I did my fitness evaluation. I can do 5 more push-ups and 10 more squats than what I could a week ago. On Saturday I was up to 147, but I had to weigh myself again today for the eval. and I am back down to 142. I am going to a weight watcher's meeting on Wednesday. I also got a magazine today for an article it has about nutrition.

On Saturday morning Jamie and I went to Southwater Kitchen. Alot of people apparently don't like it because it's not fancy enough. I loved it! And Jamie got to watch the game while we ate so he was happy. The food was unbelievalby awesome. The french toast w/ vanilla cream was heaven, I don't even like french toast. They made my eggs perfect (you would be surprised how hard people find it to make eggs over medium and get the white part done) The weekend was so relaxing. It got a little tense on Saturday night because we were running behind to meet his friends and then Marisa came along which made us more late, but it was worth it and he didn't actually get mad, he just warned me that if it was any other day he would be pissed. Before his friend's boyfriend got home it was a little weird. She told me and Marisa we could stay in the kitchen but she had to show Jamie around. It felt like she was trying to leave us out and then me and Marisa just sat there while they talked about stuff w/ another friend and they are architects so they were acting like it was all over our heads when we were both design students and all that. But oh well. After her boyfriend came home she relaxed a bit and stopped being so protective over Jamie. I guess I would be the same way if I was really close w/ someone and I was used to them being single and they brought a girl around. Plus it's hard for me to warm up to people right away. I am not sure she liked me, but I can never tell. Then we went to Dakota's and I got pretty drunk. LOL. Marisa said I was hilarious, I don't remember much. On Sunday I slept all day! I only woke up to eat, watch a couple of movies, and get it on. Woo-hoo!

(The guy who did the voice of Pumbaa in the Lion King, Ernie Sabela, just checked in! I love that movie!)

We watched Ray and Shrek 2. Ray was so good. I love Ray Charles' music and I thought the movie was really good. This one scene me and Jamie both thought it was actually Ray Charles for a second.

On the 3rd of March Jamie and I are going to start tango lessons. I am really excited about it. I can't wait to get back into it.

I have nothing else to say, it is so boring at work!!!!!! I am a little disappointed in my Sfactor 2 DVD. The whole time she talks like she is having sex and it's really distracting. I tried doing it in front of Jamie on Sunday cuz I needed to work out, but I was really tired, I couldn't even get through the first move because I was so embarrassed and laughing so hard. I had to stop. Jamie and I went to the Palmer House Hilton on Saturday for his massage, I could not believe how awesome that place is. That place makes our hotel look like shit. I was thinking "Damn we need to step it up" I just wish I could have seen a room there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home